Becoming a member entitles you to share in a variety of benefits including:
– Attend club meetings with an educational program involving or relating to bass fishing (i.e. educational seminars);
– Participate in raffles and special events;
– Participate in all club tournaments;
– Attain points throughout the year for a chance to fish in the Tournament of Champions and for the MBA member of the year;
– Participate in the annual banquet and awards program;
– Join organized family fishing activities;
– Enjoy the fellowship and goodwill created by membership in a group who share common interests.
$35.00 Annual Family* Membership Fee
*Family membership includes husband/wife and any children under the age of 18.
Please bring a completed membership form, along with payment, to the next club meeting, or mail it, along with payment, to the following address:
Manitoba Bass Anglers
1444 Pembina Hwy
Payment can be made in cash, cheque or money order only. Please make cheque or money order payable to “Manitoba Bass Anglers Association”.
**If you do not have the ability to print the membership form above, please feel free to attend the next club meeting and complete a membership form in person.**
If you have any questions, concerns or issues, please feel free to Contact Us.