Becoming a member entitles you to share in a variety of benefits including:
– Discounts at various local retailers;
– Attend club meetings with an educational program involving or relating to bass fishing (i.e. educational seminars);
– Participate in raffles and special events;
– Participate in all club tournaments;
– Attain points throughout the year for a chance to fish in the Tournament of Champions and for the MBA member of the year;
– Participate in the annual banquet and awards program;
– Join organized family fishing activities;
– Enjoy the fellowship and goodwill created by membership in a group who share common interests.
$35.00 Annual Family* Membership Fee
*Family membership includes husband/wife and any children under the age of 18.
Please bring a completed membership form, along with payment, to the next club meeting, or mail it, along with payment, to the following address:
Manitoba Bass Anglers
Payment can be made in cash, cheque or money order only. Please make cheque or money order payable to “Manitoba Bass Anglers”.
2018 MBA Membership Form (Will be posted soon…)
**If you do not have the ability to print the membership form above, please feel free to attend the next club meeting and complete a membership form in person.**
If you have any questions, concerns or issues, please feel free to Contact Us.